Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ellen's Thoughts for the Day

Hi, Everyone,

I am now sitting as usual in the great Centerville Library, totally excited about the Inauguration and totally exhausted already!!! It is going to be one of the most wonderful experiences ever. And I have such great faith in Obama - I know this country will come out of its funk and be restored to its greatness.

As you know, my great interest in health care and I do believe that the time for universal coverage has come. My goal is to do another call-in radio show to help people and to work with Tom Daschle in effecting reform.

Anyone else have these interests? If you want to learn more about me, log onto www.tvyourhealthcare.org and be in touch. It would be great to get acquainted.

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment