Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ellen's Thoughts

Well, Guys,

I finally figured out how to blog!! Just go onto New Post!! Takes a lot of brains to figure this out.

Anyway, as I have said before - on January 6th - I am passionate about health reform and would love to work with Daschle in D.C. Anyone have any ideas? I have sent him my resume and information about myself and it would be a dream come true if he were interested.

I have three Masters Degrees: Education, Public Administration, and City Planning. Plus, I have been the Host/Producer of Your Health Care:Choice or Chance? since 1995 (www.tvyourhealthcare.org). This public access tv series teaches the public how to navigate the health system and anyone who is anyone has been a guest.

So, I hope you are all having a great day - it is pouring here on the Cape, where I live.

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment