Friday, January 9, 2009

Ellen's thoughts

Hi, Everyone,

I am now sitting in the Sandwich Library, thinking about the Inauguration. It is going to be so fantastic!!! We are living in such exciting times!!!

It is beautiful on the Cape today - cold and sunny and clear. Tomorrow we should have a snowstorm, but that will be beautiful, too.

Is anyone out there having problems with their healthcare? Please let me know if you are - I shall discuss this on my show Your Health Care:Choice or Chance? Also, anyone having any trouble with Social Security?

I am doing a program on Monday about SS benefits. There is a lot most of us do not know. In fact, I got royally screwed myself when I did not know I could collect SS when I was unemployed and looking for a job at 62. I finally found out, but, in the meantime, I lost $25,000. I am trying to recover some of it, but to lose any is a true bummer.

This SS program is on public access tv but I shall be posting the audio on my website at www.tvyourhealthcare.org. Please let me know if you have any questions. No one should lose out on any benefits which they have contributed. After all, it is our money and if SS does not want to give us back our contributions, why should we contribute our hard-earned money?

Have a great Friday.

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment